Natural ways to prevent and treat chronic Neck Pain
The advent of technology especially laptops and mobile phones has resulted in today’s generation spending a lot of time looking at them. One of the most common problems arising out of this is the resulting neck pain.
Our neck is the main connection between the brain and body. It is a coordinated network of bones, nerves, joints and muscles. The main nerves controlling the movement of the entire body pass through our neck. So, it becomes our important duty to take care, that it remains strong and flexible.
Common Causes of neck pain
Neck pain can be divided into 2 groups:
I. Injuries and disc disorders:
• Age-related wear and tear
II. Anxiety and Stress
• Sedentary Lifestyle
• Poor sitting and standing posture
• Extensive use of mobile and computer
Neck Pain Treatment through Sujok Therapy:
1. As the thumb has all the corresponding points of neck, massage the thumb with Sujok ring for 2-3 minutes daily every 4 hours.
2. Stimulate the most painful points on thumb with a probe or pen or pencil or by application of buckwheat seeds.
3. Avoid sour and fermented foods.
To experience the self-healing power of your body, try the above treatment and see the neck pain vanish!!
Also, help other colleagues, friends, relatives and acquaintances to get the relief from neck pain by sharing this blog with them. Do leave your comments and feedback in the comments section.
If you have any queries on hyperacidity and wish to connect with us the click here for the details.
One knock at Monisha's Mantra gives a thousand reasons to smile......