People with weak immunity are at greater risk of seasonal flu.
As seasons change, we see everyone around us suffering from viral infections like cold, flu, and other health issues due to low immunity. It is essential to keep our immune system strong, which is the body’s natural defense system against infections and diseases. It’s a great way to improve our overall health and well-being.
At our “Monisha’s Mantra,” we help people boost their immunity and treat their infections and health issues naturally without medicine in the following manner:
- First and foremost, have a well-balanced diet because experts
- believe that nutrients are absorbed more efficiently in the body from dietary sources rather than supplements. Eat more plant- based foods that contain antioxidants, which can reduce inflammation and boost immunnity
- Limit intake of refined carbohydrates and white sugar
- Limit intake of alcohol
- Quit smoking.
- Stay well hydrated
- Get enough sleep
- Regular exercise helps in maintaining a healthy weight, reduces
- inflammation, thus supporting a healthy immune system.
- Stress is an important factor in lowering immunity,so regularly
- de-stress with smile meditation and smile taiji.
- Sujok Therapy:
- Daily massage the corresponding liver and spleen points on the inner side of any finger below the middle joint with a diagnostic probe. Do this acupressure for a minute, 2-3 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- At night before sleeping, apply 2 dried green peas (vatana) on the stimulated corresponding spleen and liver points (as shown in Pic 2)