Having Acne at any age is pretty traumatizing
During monsoons the high levels of humidity can lead to many skin problems, especially the acne breakouts.
Why do we have monsoon Acne?
Excess humidity in monsoons increases the skin’s natural oil production, sebum. There is increase in dandruff and sweating which can trap bacteria or dirt in the upper layer of skin. Our skin has pores which get clogged due to excess oil, dust, dirt, bacteria, dandruff leading to acne breakouts.
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have helped many individuals to get back their healthy glowing skin in the following natural ways, without using and
Medicine or Cream.
- The best treatment is drinking more water which helps in keeping our skin hydrated and healthy and also helps in getting rid of constipation. Drink 12-15 glasses of boiled water daily
- Check the diet because eating fried, spicy, packaged foods, refined sugar, dairy can trigger acne. Include more of seasonal fruits, salads, vegetable soups, seeds, herbs in daily diet
- Regularly steaming with few neem leaves helps in opening up the clogged pores, removes dead skin and increases blood circulation
- Discipline sleeping habits.
- Sujok Therapy:
- Colour Therapy – With blue or black pen apply 2 big dots above the thumb nail. This area corresponds to face (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – To get rid of constipation apply daily at night 2 dried green peas (green vatana), 1 finger breath apart on either side of palm, in-between middle and ring finger (as shown in Pic 2)