Are you troubled by the problem of back pain in Pregnancy ?
Back pain during pregnancy affects more than 50% women, typically starting from the second trimester. The pain is generally in the lumbar area or in the posterior pelvic region, that is near the tail bone.
- Additional weight gain – spine has to support the extra weight of baby and developing pregnancy thus putting pressure on lower back
- Posture changes and excessive standing or sitting
- Increase of hormone relaxin during pregnancy helps pelvic area ligaments and joints to soften and loosen in preparation for labor. This results in strain and pressure in lower back area
- Muscle separation – As the uterus grows bigger, two parallel sheets of muscles running from rib cage to pubic bone separate along the center causing backache
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have treated and helped many pregnant women, of their backache problem, without Painkillers without any Side-effect, in the following manner:
- Stay physically active by regular walks, simple stretching exercises which helps in strengthening lower back muscles and also for easy normal delivery
- Eat healthy because it ensures proper growth and development of fetus
- Stay stress-free with Smile meditation and yoga-pranayama
- Sujok Therapy:
- Acupressure – Gently massage the corresponding lower back area, at the back of hand with diagnostic probe or fingers or pen, pencil for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – Apply a line of 7-8 buckwheat seeds (kuttu) or whole green gram (moong) on the stimulated corresponding back area (as shown in Pic 2)