Are you troubled by Morning Sickness??
It’s a woman’s dream to become a mother and pregnancy is a beautiful phase in a woman’s life! But there are many problems that come along and one of the most common is the morning sickness condition of nausea and vomiting. It affects more than 70% of pregnant women during the first trimester. Morning sickness as the name suggests isn’t an exclusive condition of morning, the nausea and vomiting can happen any time of the day. The good news is that you can get relief naturally without medicine and enjoy the remaining period of the pregnancy.
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have guided many pregnant women during their pregnancy to treat their morning sickness condition in the following manner, without taking Medcine and without any Side-effect:
- Stay hydrated by drinking liquids every hour to help you overcome the nausea and prevent dehydration. Avoid caffeinated
and aerated drinks
- Eat small frequent portions of healthy meals throughout the day. Avoid fried, spicy, greasy and packaged foods
- Before eating meals chew small strips of salty ginger soaked in lemon juice
- Sujok (drugless Therapy)
- Move Sujok ring on thumb of any hand with gentle pressure for 20-25 times, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- To stop vomiting apply bar magnet on first joint of inner side of thumb. The white part of magnet should face the tip, (as shown in Pic 2)