This is a painful condition, which keeps on spreading its legs, day by day
Are you suffering from lower back pain radiating up to the legs? Then it can be sciatica which is one of the common forms of Lumbar Radiculopathy.
What is lumbar radiculopathy?
Lumbar radiculopathy is a painful nerve condition caused by compression, inflammation or injury to spinal nerve roots in the lower back region. If the nerve roots of sciatica nerve are compressed then the radicular pain can radiate to the thigh, calf or foot directly along the course of the sciatica spinal nerve.
- Lower back pain
- Pain, numbness, burning sensation or muscle weakness that travels through buttocks, thighs, groin, calf or complete leg
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have helped many individuals get rid of their sciatica pain naturally in the following manner, without Medicine,
without Side-effect and without any Surgery
- Regular morning walks and gentle stretching exercises
- Maintain healthy weight
- Eat anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, cherries, berries, fruits like apple, pineapple, papaya, oranges, nuts, seeds, millets to reduce the inflammation that will release nerve compression
- Practice regular yoga-pranayama to strengthen the back and core muscles
- Sujok Therapy:
- Acupressure – Find the sensitive corresponding painful points on the back of any hand with diagnostic probe, pen, pencil. Massage the painful points for a minute, 4 times daily(as shown in 1)
- Seed Therapy – Apply a line of 8-10 buckwheat seeds (kuttu) on micropore tape daily at night (as shown in Pic 2)