Tinnitus – Ringing in ears problem
infection – Natural ways for reversing, without Medicine and without any Side-effect (XII)
New research studies are indicating that Covid-19 infection can trigger Tinnitus, a common hearing problem. Tinnitus is a condition in which one hears buzzing, ringing, hissing or roaring sound. This sound can be constant or heard at regular intervals without the presence of any external sound. If left untreated Tinnitus can lead to hearing loss and finally deafness.
The main reason of individuals experiencing Tinnitus post Covid-19 is stress caused due to the illness, increased anxiety, loneliness, financial concerns and sleeping problem.
At our Monisha’s Mantra, we guide natural ways of reversing Tinnitus in the following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect.
Practice the following breathing exercises 3 times daily:
- Smile breath exercise
- Inhale slowly through the nose (4 counts)
- Hold breath (5 counts)
- Gradually exhale through the mouth with a smile (6 counts)
- Repeat the breathing exercise 3 times
- Bhramari pranayama (Bee breath)
- Limit the intake of caffeine, soda, alcohol and tobacco
- Do regular stretching exercises for neck and jaw muscles
1. Acupressure : Find the painful corresponding ear points on either side of thumb with diagnostic probe or pen, pencil. Massage gently clockwise and anti-clockwise for a minute, 4 times daily.
2. Seed Therapy : daily at night apply black pepper with adhesive tape on the corresponding ear points.