Natural ways of Prevention and Treatment, without Medicine and without any Side-effect(VII)
According to research studies related to the after effects of SARS-CoV-2 infection many people are suffering from eye-related problems and one of them is blurred vision. Blurred vision is an eye condition in which there is loss of sharpness of vision and the objects around us appear hazy or out of focus.
At our `Monisha’s Mantra, Mumbai`; we guide patient, how to Prevent and Treat Blurred Vision problem, and keep our eyes healthy in the following manner, without Medicine, without Surgery and without any Side-effect:
- Simple eye exercises to be done on regular basis:
- Rub palms for 10 counts and place them gently on your closed eyes for a minute. Repeat it 3-4 times daily
- Rotate eyes clockwise and anti-clockwise, 7 rounds each, 3-4 times daily
- Take regular breaks from computer screen every 30 minutes by focusing on a faraway object for 20 seconds
- In the daily diet include foods rich in Vitamin A which are good for eye health and strong immunity like carrots, bell peppers, sweet potato, green leafy vegetables, pumpkin and fruits like papaya, mango, apricots
- Stay well hydrated
- Discipline your sleeping habits
- Reduce stress and anxiety with regular Smile meditation
1. Acupressure : – Stimulate corresponding eye points on the inner side of thumb with probe or pen, pencil, clockwise and anti-clockwise for a minute, 4 times daily
2. Seed Therapy : Apply black pepper on the activated eye points daily at night.