Avascular Necrosis (Bone Death)
Natural ways of prevention & Treatment without Medicine and without any Side-effect (IX)
Avascular Necrosis commonly known as BONE DEATH is the new post-Covid symptom being reported in patients after their recovery from coronavirus. According to medical experts this bone death condition is associated with the usage of life saving corticosteroids during the Covid treatment.
What is Avascular Necrosis?
The bones need continuous supply of blood for regeneration as well as for repairing wear and tear of joints, so that joints stay healthy and pain free. Avascular necrosis is a condition when the blood supply is disrupted to the joint. It initially causes small fractures eventually leading to the death of bone tissues and bone joint. The most common Avascular necrosis is of the femoral head of hip joint but it can occur in the joints of hands, shoulders, knees and feet. It is common in age group of 30 – 50 years.
At our Monisha’s Mantra, Mumbai, we have been assisting and teaching simple natural ways of maintaining & preventing Bone Health in following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect.
- Movement is necessary for good blood circulation and keeps our joints healthy. Simple exercises like stretching, lying down cycling in air and leg rotations, while sitting heel and toe raises, ankle rotations and regular walks
- Balanced diet helps in maintaining strong immunity and bone health
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water
1. Regularly move Sujok ring in every finger, 20-25 times, twice daily.
2. Twist every joint of hands and feet, clockwise-anticlockwise 4 times, twice daily.