Natural ways to Prevent and Manage, without Medicine and without any Side-effect (VI)
After the Covid-19 infection there is growing evidence that the coronavirus is causing diabetes in some people as well as worsening the existing diabetes condition.
- Excessive thirst
- Tiredness and weakness
- Frequent urination
- Blurry vision
- Slow wound healing
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
Diabetes is chronic health condition of high blood sugar levels, which may develop during the covid-19 infection due to the following reasons:
- The coronavirus enters human cells through ACE2 receptors which are also present in the insulin- producing beta cells of pancreas. The hormone insulin helps glucose to get into cells for energy. And thus maintain blood sugar levels. The virus damages these insulin-producing beta cells thus leading high blood sugar levels causing diabetes.
- Inflammation caused by coronavirus can lead to insulin resistance, which means body is not able to use insulin properly resulting in high blood sugar levels.
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, Mumbai; we have been guiding people on natural ways to prevent and manage diabetes during this pandemic in following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect
- Include Yoga-Pranayama, Smile Meditation in your daily routine
- Diet which must include salads, nuts, seeds, vegetable smoothies, green leafy vegetables, sprouts and millets
1. Stimulate corresponding pancreas point on palm with diagnostic probe, thumb, pen, pencil for a minute, 4 times daily.
2. Apply grape seed with adhesive tape on the activated pancreas point, daily at night.
Monisha Rawat - Founder of `Monisha`s Mantra`, Mumbai; M.Sc., M.D. (Alternative Medicine), Life Coach, Master in Sujok, Consulting Nutritionist, Corporate Trainer, Holistic Counselor, Sujok Diabetes Specialist, International Lecturer for
Sujok & Smile Taiji.
Certified Expert in Preventive care of COVID -19 from World Health Organisation (WHO)
Certified Expert in Break the Chain of COVID – 19 from MBRU of Medical and Health Science, UAE
Certified Expert in Epidemics, Panademics & Outbreak from University of Pttsburgh
Certified Expert to promote `Safety` against COVID-19 from All India Institute of Public & Physical Health Sciences (AIIPPHS), India
Award winner of Inernational Women Excellence Empowerment Award (WEE) – 2020 as a RISING STAR
Award Winner as a BEST PERFORMING TEACHER by International Sujok Association (ISA) – SIC 2019 NATIONAL EXCELLENCE HEALTH AWARD – 2019
An ISO Certified Center at Mumbai.
Mulund - 8655139777/ 9029960086, Goregaon – 8422947592/982034359