Dangerous. Patient can be victims of Blindness
Diabetic retinopathy is one of the most common cause of vision loss in diabetic patients. Since diabetes is spreading like an epidemic globally we need to learn natural ways to prevent and reverse this deadly disease with its serious complications.
What happens in Diabetic Retinopathy?
Constant high blood sugar levels damage the blood vessels throughout the body including retinal blood vessels. Retina is membrane at the back of eye which detects light and sends signals to brain. The sugar blocks these tiny retinal blood vessels causing them to leak or bleed. If not treated it finally leads to vision loss.
- Blurred vision with gradual vision loss
- Eye floaters are transparent shapes or spots floating in front of eyes
- Poor night visibility
- Impaired color vision
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we treat Diabetic Retinopathy by lowering the Blood sugar levels in the following manner – without using Laser, without Injection, without Medicine and without any Side-effect:
- Daily yoga-pranayama along with morning and evening brisk walk helps in improving blood sugar levels
- Diet should include more of vegetables, fruits, millets, nuts, seeds, sprouts
- Daily Smile meditation for de-stressing, which is the main cause of diabetes
- Sujok Therapy:
- Acupressure – Find painful tender corresponding eye points on the inner side of thumb with diagnostic probe, pen or pencil Massage gently for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Color Therapy – Apply green color on palm corresponding to liver and pancreas (as shown in Pic 2)