Research has shown that Heart failure is a significant risk factor for Kidney failure
It is common for people with heart disease to develop kidney disorders. Heart disease is the most common cause of death amongst people suffering from kidney disease.
Relation between Heart and Kidneys
Our heart and kidneys work together to keep us in good health. Heart pumps oxygenated blood throughout our body including the kidneys. Kidneys remove toxins and extra fluid from blood. A healthy cardiovascular system which comprises of heart, blood vessels and blood is important to keep kidneys healthy.
- Pain or heaviness in chest
- Fluid retention, mainly swelling in legs, ankles or feet.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Irregular heartbeats
- General weakness
- Numbness, pain in legs or arms
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have helped many heart patients to treat their Kidney problems and Heart disease in the following manner, without Medicine and without and Side-effect.
- Reduce weight with regular moderate physical exercises and heart healthy diet
- Practice Tadasana for 10 minutes, 3 times daily
- Practice Smile meditation daily to stay de-stressed
- Sujok Therapy:
- Massage with slight pressure palm area, corresponding to heart and lungs with fingers and thumb from both sides, for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic )
- Massage and twist the lower, outer area of any finger, corresponding to kidneys with fingers for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 2)