Heat Stroke can be a serious Life Threatening
Its summer, the holiday season and we all love to travel in this hot weather with our families. But we need to be very careful to prevent heat stroke, one of the most dangerous forms of heat related illnesses. Heat stroke can lead to multiple organ failure and can also be fatal, if the person does not receive emergency treatment.
What is Heat Stroke?
Heat stroke is a condition when body cannot control its temperature, that can rapidly rise to 104 F (40 C) or higher within a few minutes. The body is unable to cool itself because sweating mechanism fails.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Rapid breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramps
- Loss of consciousness
At our `Monisha’s Mantra` ; we have been guiding everyone with simple natural ways to prevent and treat heat stroke, without any Medicine; till medical aid arrives in case of emergency, in the following manner:
- The best prevention method for heat stroke is stay well hydrated when out in the sun
- Include fruits in your daily diet
- Reduce intake of caffeinated beverages and alcohol which dehydrate the body
- While travelling practice Sheetkari pranayama, 2-3 times daily
- Sujok Therapy:
- Color Therapy – While travelling out in the hot weather make thick band with black color on the thumb joint (as shown in Pic.1)
- Acupressure – Move Sujok ring on all fingers with gentle pressure at least 20-25 times, twice daily (as shown in Pic.2)