Diwali is a festival of lights that unites all of us with joy and love.
The deep spiritual message of Diwali is the sloka “Tamaso ma jyotirgamaya” which means “Oh Lord take me from the darkness of my ignorance to the light of knowledge of my pure, eternal, blissful consciousness”
Holistic detox of mind and body this Diwali
- Along with the ritual of cleaning our houses, let us clean our hearts and mind from the toxic burden of negative emotions like anger, resentment, greed, lust, sadness and unforgiveness.
- Along with the ritual of lighting the diyas around, let us light the diyas of love, compassion, kindness, gratitude within us.
- Along with the ritual of wearing new clothes, let us feel the newness within us to make a fresh new beginning.
- Along with the ritual of sharing sweets and gifts with our dear ones, let us share happiness with everyone around us.
- Along with all the binge-eating during the festive season, let us detox our system with this super awesome drink – Dhaniya-Jeera-Saunf drink with the 3-super powerful seeds. It not only cleanses the body’s toxin overload but also calms mind and reduces anxiety.
- Best for indigestion and acid reflux
- Gives relief from bloating and gas
- Treats urinary tract infection
- Helps in weight loss
- Keeps skin soft and glowing
- Improves immunity
- In 3 liters of water add 1 tbsp. each of dhaniya (coriander seeds), jeera (cumin seeds) and saunf (fennel seeds)
- Boil for 10 minutes and drink this magical potion throughout the day
Take this auspicious occasion of Diwali as an opportunity to begin the self-transformation into a new YOU