Are you also facing the problem of Muscle Loss?
Sarcopenia, an age-related loss in muscle mass and function is a very common health condition which affects everyone. The severity of Sarcopenia varies greatly according to the health status of individuals. This progressive muscle loss condition begins in our 30’s and it is very important to slow down this condition because it gradually lessens strength and mobility.
- Loss of motor neurons and muscle fibers
- Lower rate of muscle protein synthesis
- Low grade chronic inflammation
- Decrease in concentration levels of certain hormones like testosterone (T), Growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1)
- Unhealthy diet with low protein intake
- Sedentary lifestyle
Natural ways to Treat & Reverse the effects of SarcopeniaAt our Monisha’s Mantra, we assist individual with natural ways of treatment, to slow down and reverse the effects of Sarcopenia in the following manner, without using Medicine, and without any Side-effect:
- Regularly doing Smile Taiji and Yog-pranayama helps in building muscles, improving strength and mobility. It is one of the easiest ways to reverse the effects of Sarcopenia.
- Include anti-inflammatory foods in diet like ginger, turmeric, green tea, berries, omega-3-fatty acids present in avocados, flaxseeds, chia seeds, walnuts, cod liver oil, soybeans. Unhealthy diet increases the risk of chronic low grade inflammation in the body.
- Sujok T herapy:
- Acupressure – Gently massage back of hand with magnetic roller for a minute, 4 times daily (As shown in picture 1)
- Seed Therapy – For strengthening muscles of lower back, daily apply at night a line of 8-10 whole moong seeds with tape on back of hand, (as shown in picture 2)