Are your muscles getting weaker with age?
Sarcopenia is characterized by progressive loss of muscle mass and strength which results in poor balance and impacts a person’s ability to perform everyday activities.
- Overall Muscle weakness
- Difficulty in Walking, Climbing stairs, Lifting objects
- Loss of endurance
Natural ways of treatment
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we help individuals by treating their Muscle Loss condition, without Medicine, without Surgery and without any Side-effect along with modify their lifestyle in the following manner:
- Increase in physical activity like basic regular walks for half an hour twice daily. Research studies show that there is an important correlation between sedentary lifestyle and loss in muscle mass and strength.
- Tadasana / Mountain pose is a very easy yet effective workout for everyone because it strengthens the weak muscles and improves the balance and posture. Do this simple stretching yogasana for 7 times, twice daily to get optimum results
- Focus on balanced diet with right amounts of protein by including more of lentils, nuts, seeds, fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, sprouts. As we age protein is needed to sustain muscle mass
- Sujok Therapy
- Acupressure – Since liver is connected with muscles, therefore stimulate the corresponding liver area on the right side of palm with our thumb and fingers as shown in picture. Do this for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Color Therapy – Daily apply green color on the stimulated area corresponding to liver on the palm (as shown in Pic 2)