The longer you have axSpA condition, the more the risk of increaing Fracture of Bones
Axial spondyloarthritis (axSpA) is a progressive form of inflammatory arthritis, where the main symptom is back pain. There is pain and swelling in spine and joints that connect the bottom of spine to pelvis (sacroiliac joint). Being a systemic disease, it can also affect other joints, tendons, ligaments and different parts of body.
If not treated on time bones and joints of spine start fusing from base of spine causing acute pain, stiffness and difficulty in movement.
The disease can occur at any age, but typically begins between ages 20 and 40.
- Radiographic (Ankylosing Spondylitis) – Bone damage is seen in X-rays
- Non-Radiographic (nr-axSpA) – Bone damage is not seen in X-rays in spite of symptoms
- Pain and swelling in lower back, buttocks and hips
- Morning stiffness
- Abdominal pain
- Eye inflammation
- Persistent pain for more than 3 months
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have treated many patients, by our treatment, and help them to overcome form their axial spondyloarthritis condition, without using Medicine , without Surgery and without any Side-effect; in the following manner.
- Anti-inflammatory diet is most important part of treatment. Reduce intake of refined sugars, processed and outside foods, baked foods, aerated cold drinks, alcohol and wheat products
- Gentle stretching exercises and morning walks reduce stiffness and improves mobility
- Sujok Therapy:
- Gentle massage on back of palm, in between middle and ring finger with a Magnetic roller or fingers for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Apply a line of buckwheat seeds (kuttu) on the massaged area daily at night (as shown in Pic 2)