Loss of Appetite
Natural ways to Treat/Recover, without Medicine and without any Side-effects (XVI)
It has been observed that loss of appetite has been a major long-term side-effect of patients suffering from covid-19 infection.
It is due to the gastrointestinal symptoms like abdominal pain, acid reflux, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, cramps.
- Loss of smell and taste
- Dry mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Brain fog
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have been instrumental in helping individuals regain their appetite after recovery from Covid-19 infection in the following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect
- A healthy diet is very important to regain muscle strength, enhance immunity and avoid chances of remission of the viral infection. Increase the intake of energy rich foods and proteins that will help in rebuilding and recharging the whole body.
- Immunity booster Health drink:
- Blend together carrot, beet, tomato, gooseberry (amla), flax seeds, chia seeds, lemon juice, rock salt, pepper, cinnamon and water.
- Daily drink this healthy vegetable juice in the morning.
- Half an hour before meals have 5-6 small slices of ginger soaked in lemon juice and rock salt.
1. Acupressure – Gently massage the corresponding liver area on the right side of palm with thumb for a minute, 4 times daily.
2. Color Therapy – Apply non-toxic green color on the stimulated corresponding liver area.