Don`t wait days to treat UTI, Because it is a one of the dangerous disease in Women
Urinary tract infections commonly known as UTIs are the most common bacterial infections affecting women more than men and children. The infection mostly involves the urinary bladder, urethra, ureters and in serious condition the kidneys.
Why are women at a higher risk for UTIs?
Women have a shorter urethra than men. Urethra is the tube that carries urine from bladder out of the body. The shorter distance makes it easier for bacteria to reach bladder. Women also go through pregnancy and menopause which create favorable conditions for UTIs.
- Burning or pain during urination
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Cloudy or foul smelling urine
- Bloody urine
- Vaginal irritation
- Lower back pain
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`; we have helped & treated many womens from their frequent UTI problem, without using Medicine and without any Side-effect; in the following manner:
The best way to flush out the bacteria is to drink at least 4-5 liters of water during the infection. Normally drink at least 10-12 glasses of water daily
- Do Butterfly pose – Titli Asana for 2 minutes, twice daily
- Drink green tea daily because it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Sujok Therapy :
- Acupressure – Apply gentle pressure on the lower side of palm in between middle and ring finger with thumb and fingers for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – Apply dried green pea on the stimulated corresponding urinary bladder point daily at night (as shown in Pic 2)