If there is a slight possibility of Thyroid, immediately check and treat it, otherwise serious problems may have to be faced
Hyperthyroidism is one of the most underdiagnosed endocrine hormonal condition, which can lead to serious complications if not treated on time.
What is Hyperthyroidism?
Thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped endocrine gland situated in front of our neck. It produces 2 primary hormones Thyroxine (T4) and Triiodothyronine (T3), that control metabolic processes of body like Heart Rate, Breathing, Nervous system, Weight and Body Temperature. Hyperthyroidism occurs when Thyroid gland produces more hormones than our body needs.
- A20nxiety, nervousness
- Mood swings
- Weight loss
- Uneven heartbeat
- Tremors in hands
- Sleep disorders
- Irregular menstruation
- Grave’s disease is an autoimmune disorder that increases production of thyroid hormone
- Thyroid nodules are lumps on thyroid
- Thyroiditis is inflammation of thyroid
- Increased iodine intake in medicine or foods which can
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have treated and helped individuals get rid of their hyperthyroidism in following manner, without any Medicine.
- Include in diet gooseberry (amla), ginger, turnip, broccoli, radish, leafy greens, almonds, sprouts, coconut
- Avoid processed and junk foods
- Regular walks in sunlight for vitamin D
- Practice Brahmari pranayama for 10 minutes, 2-3 times daily
- Sujok Therapy:
- Acupressure – Find the tender, painful point corresponding to thyroid gland, on the inner, lower area of thumb with probe or pen, pencil and massage for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – On the stimulated points, daily apply 2 whole green moong seeds at night. (as shown in Pic 2)