Irregular periods are not good for the health of Women and Girls
Menstrual periods are an important part of a woman’s life. It is a biological process which involves the monthly shedding of the lining of uterus (endometrium).
What is Oligomenorrhea?
Oligomenorrhea is a menstrual disorder characterized by inconsistent or irregular blood flow during menstrual periods. The normal menstrual cycle is of 28 days. Oligomenorrhea occurs when the menstrual cycle is of more than 35 days, resulting in just 4 to 9 periods annually. This condition can be an indication of some underlying health issue like PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), thyroid disorders which should not be neglected.
- Excess hair growth on face and body
- Pelvic pain
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal discharge
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have been helping and Treating many women, to cure their oligomenorrhea condition in the following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect
- Obesity is one of the major cause of oligomenorrhea and so reduce weight with brisk walks and exercises
- Daily yoga-pranayama helps in de-stressing and balancing the hormones
- Diet should contain fruits like papaya, oranges, kiwi, pineapple and green leafy vegetables and vegetable juices along with nuts and seeds
- Stay well hydrated with 10-12 glasses of warm water
- Sujok Therapy:
- Massage corresponding ovaries and uterus points towards lower part of palm with disgnostic probe, thumb or pen or, pencil for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – Apply dried green peas (green vatana) on activated ovaries and uterus points daily at night (as shown in Pic. 2)