Treat without Medicine, without Surgery and without any Side-effect (XX)
The recovery from Covid-19 infection is just half the battle won, because many people after the recovery are suffering from new symptoms, infections and many chronic health issues. Some of the post-Covid symptoms may resolve within a few weeks but some may take a few months.
Pain, cramps and weakness in legs is one of the “Long Covid” effects that may be due to nerve damage or blood clots in blood vessels of the legs or general weakness.
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we treat and guide for leg pain problem ; in the following manner; without medicine, without Surgery and without any Side-effect
- Daily incorporate simple activities for strengthening and releasing the stiffness of leg muscles and increasing blood circulation in the legs:
- Yoga – Viparita karani or Legs-up-the-wall pose helps in restoration of blood circulation in legs. Start with 2 minutes and go up to 10-15 minutes
- Cycling in air while lying down
- Prop the legs on a pillow while sleeping
1. Acupressure – Move the Sujok ring with slight pressure on all 10 fingers from the nail to the base of finger, 20-25 times twice daily. Do it more on middle and ring fingers of both hands because they correspond to legs.
2. Apply black mustard seeds (rai) with adhesive tape around the 3rd and 4th toes of either foot, which correspond to legs.