Natural ways to treat, without medicine and without any Side-effect (XIX)
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in global healthcare crisis. As patients are recovering from the Covid19 infection, there are reports of persistent and long-term effects which can last for a few weeks to months.
Low-grade fever is one of the common long-term symptom of Covid. Though low-grade fever is a minor symptom, it is accompanied by body aches, headaches and tiredness which leaves the patient totally drained out physically as well as psychologically.
Conjunctivitis is an eye infection commonly caused by the virus or bacteria. It results in inflammation of conjunctiva, which is a transparent membrane covering the white part of eyeball and lining the eyelid. Conjunctivitis can last from a few days to many weeks, causing a lot of discomfort to the individual.
- Increased inflammation during the Covid infection
- Secondary infections
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we treat and assist patient for low-grade fever after recovery from Covid19 infection, by mainly focusing on the immune system in the following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect.
- Hydration our body with fluids is necessary for temperature regulation and flushing out the bacteria and virus from the body. Drink warm water, soups and immunity booster drinks like lemongrass-ginger tea.
- Eating healthy diet supports a strong immune system.
- Regularly practice Abdominal breathing which helps in strengthening the lungs and heart.
1. Acupressure – For strong immunity we activate the corresponding spleen point on the left side of palm with diagnostic probe. Massage the tender point gently with probe, clockwise-anticlockwise for a minute, 4 times daily.
2. Color Therapy – Color all the 20 tips of hands and toes dark blue or black.