Natural ways to treat without Medicine and without any Side-effect – (IV)
The Covid-19 pandemic has already devastated human life and as we are trying to contain the viral infection, the post-covid-19 scenario is becoming a serious affair. During the recovery period which seems to be a long one, we have to deal with muscle weakness, extreme tiredness, breathlessness, sleeplessness, headaches, dry cough, serious lung, heart, brain related health issues as well as the mental health issues. According to mental health experts the list of the diverse mental health problems is a long one like depression, fear, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other stress-related issues.
- Restriction on daily routine due to lockdown
- Fear related to the spread of infection to dear ones
- Near-death traumatic experience of self and others
- Social isolation
- Unemployment and economic crisis
At our Monisha’s Mantra, Mumbai; we are helping and treating everyone to overcome mental health challnges in the following manner, without using Medicine and without any Side-effect
- Start with simple yogic deep abdominal breathing exercises. If feeling weak you can do them lying down
- Try to have a good antioxidant diet of fruits, salads, soups, lemon-ginger warm water, dal-rice, lightly sautéed vegetables
- Do Bhramari Pranayama thrice, minimum 7 times daily
1. Acupressure – Stimulate the corresponding brain area on the tip of every finger with diagnostic probe or fingers. Do it for a minute, 3-4 times daily.
2. Nail Therapy – Gently rub all 20 nails with pure ghee, twice daily. Nails correspond to all major organs.