Natural ways of Prevention and Treatment, without Medicine and without any Side-effect (VIII)
Post-Covid-19 infection people are facing different types of short and long term health issues and one of the major issues is Lung Damage.
How does the coronavirus Damage Lungs?
Covid-19 infection is basically an issue of the respiratory system. The SARS-CoV-2 virus enters the respiratory tract through the nose or mouth and goes into the airways of the lungs through the wind pipe (trachea). It results in causing irritation and inflammation along the lining of the airways. The coronavirus goes deeper down infecting the air sacs (alveoli), where exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place. This leads to a range of breathing problems due to the flooding of debris and fluids in the airways and alveoli. It can cause serious complications like pneumonia, pulmonary fibrosis, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and sepsis.
At our Monisha’s Mantra, Mumbai; we provide online / offline Treatment to prevent Lung Damage after Covid - 19 infection with simple effective ways in the following manner, without using Medicine and without any Side-effect
- Regularly drink kaadha, a decoction of turmeric, ginger and cinnamon
- Daily carom seeds (ajwain) steam inhalation
- Stop smoking and avoid second hand smoke
- Daily yoga-pranayama helps in developing strong immunity
1. Seed Therapy - Daily at night, apply carom seeds (ajwain) with adhesive tape on the corresponding lung area in the inner middle segment of any finger.
2. Acupressure - Daily massage this corresponding lung area in all fingers with Sujok ring.