Tachycardia (Increased Heart Rate)
Natural ways for reversing, without Medicine and without any Side-effect (XI)
The health experts are of the opinion that it’s very important to focus on post-Covid-19 health care. It has been observed that many people even after their complete recovery are experiencing many extended symptoms for months. The most common problem is increased heart rate of over 100 per minute.
Why are people suffering from tachycardia post-Covid-19?
- Covid-19 infection causes widespread inflammation in the whole body including lungs and respiratory tract. It blocks the flow of oxygenated blood in the body resulting in hypoxia which is low oxygen levels in blood. This causes difficulty in breathing leading to rapid heartbeats.
- Covid-19 infection can also trigger inflammation in heart and inner lining of blood vessels. This results in lesser blood flow to the heart thus increasing the heart rate and palpitations.
At our Monisha’s Mantra, now we have been guiding and helping people how to reverse Tachycardia post-Covid-19 infection through natural ways in following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect.
- Eat foods rich in potassium and magnesium like bananas, apricots, oranges, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, beans, nuts, seeds, brown rice and whole grains.
- Reduce intake of processed, packaged foods rich in sodium.
- Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee, alcohol, carbonated beverages, nicotine, spicy foods.
- Maintain healthy weight with daily routine of morning walks, yoga and smile meditation.
1. Find corresponding painful heart point on palm and stimulate with thumb for a minute, 4 times daily.
2. Apply yellow color on the stimulated heart point.