If there is swelling in the fingers, then do not wait long
Stenosing Tenosynovitis commonly known as Trigger finger is a condition in which a finger gets locked if we try to straighten or bend it. It can affect any of the fingers.
What is Trigger finger?
Bands of tissue called pulleys attach finger bone to flexor tendons, and together they are responsible for movement of fingers. Trigger finger occurs when there is inflammation or scarring in these pulleys and in or around the tendon sheath of flexor tendons. This results in the finger’s inability to move smoothly and there can be pain, stiffness, swelling and trouble flexing the finger.
- Occupation involving repetitive hand movements and continuous periods of gripping
- Underlying health issues like diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`; we have treated and helped individuals toget rid of their Trigger Finger Condition in the following manner, without Medicine and without any Side-effect.
- Daily practice simple stretching exercises of hand and fingers to strengthen the muscles around flexor tendons which reduces pain and stiffness
- Sujok therapy:
- Acupressure – Twist all 3 joints of the trigger finger clockwise-anticlockwise for a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed therapy – Apply a line of fenugreek seeds (methi) on the painful joint of finger daily at night (as shown in Pic 2)