Do you have trouble while Breathing or Snoring while Sleeping?
Adenoids are soft tissues located behind the nose and near the roof of mouth (palate). Adenoids along with tonsils are part of immune system which help to prevent and fight infections in our body. Adenoids are present at birth and protect infants from infection. They shrink considerably with age. Adenoiditis is a condition in which adenoids are enlarged and inflamed due to infection. It is very common in children.
- Difficulty in breathing due to blocked nose
- Breathing through mouth
- Sore throat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Frequent ear infections
- Dry mouth and cracked lips
At our `Monisha’s Mantra` we have helped many children to reverse their adenoiditis condition without any Medicine in the following manner:
- Warm salt water gargle with a pinch of turmeric powder helps in reducing inflammation. Do it 3-4 times in a day
- Lemongrass Tea – In 2 cups of water add 1 tsp of chopped lemongrass, crushed fresh ginger, a pinch of pepper, cinnamon, 4-5
basil (tulsi) leaves, rock salt. Boil for 5 minutes and let it steep for 10 minutes. Before serving add jaggery powder to taste and lemon juice. Drink ½ cup twice in a day
- Sujok Therapy:
- Find the painful corresponding point for adenoids on inner upper area of thumb with probe or pen, pencil. Massage the point clockwise-anti-clockwise for ½ a minute, 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – apply dried green pea (green Vatana) on the stimulated point of thumb with tape (as shown in Pic 2).