If there is unnecessary pain in the feet, then do not take normal
Ankle osteoarthritis is a chronic degenerative joint condition that along with pain disturbs our balance and stability of the body and thus overall quality of life.
What happens in ankle osteoarthritis?
Our ankle is basically a stable joint made up of 3 bones which are covered by a protective layer of cartilage, which allows free movement amongst the 3 bones. Over a period of time or any trauma to the ankle joint can gradually wear away the cartilage making the bones rub against each other causing pain, stiffness,
inflammation and loss of function.
- Stiffness with pain that is worse in mornings
- Inflammation on one side or all around the joint
- Difficulty in walking
- Ankle injury
- Being overweight
- Repeated stress on ankles
- Misaligned ankle joint
At our `Monisha’s Mantra`, we have helped patients to treat their Ankle Osteoarthritis problem, without Medicine, without Surgery and withiout any Side-effect; in the following manner:
- Avoid junk, processed, outside foods and aerated drinks. Anti-inflammatory diet plays an important role for treating osteoarthritis
- Reduce weight because being overweight puts repeated stress on ankle joint
- Regular light stretching exercises for ankle joints
- Sujok Therapy:
- Acupressure – Move with slight pressure Sujok ring on the distal joint of middle fingers, which corresponds to ankle joint for 25-30 times. Do it for 4 times daily (as shown in Pic 1)
- Seed Therapy – Daily at night apply a line of buckwheat (kuttu) seeds with micropore tape on stimulated distal joint of middle fingers (as shown in Pic 2)